The Shadowhunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Shadowhunters

This is The Shadowhunters Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

No, I don't think I'm in the slightest bit horrible actually!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ClareBear
Mundane
Mundane
ClareBear

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-10-03

No, I don't think I'm in the slightest bit horrible actually! Empty
PostSubject: No, I don't think I'm in the slightest bit horrible actually!   No, I don't think I'm in the slightest bit horrible actually! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:37 am

So, I've been with my boyfriend for 5 1/2 years (I know it's like forever!), and the thing is, as much as I love him,
I'm really not sure it's gona get anywhere.
You see, I cannot actually remember the last time we made out, let alone anything more serious happened.
We don't hold hands, there are no public or private displays of affection, and he's way more interested in sport than me.
But, I'm way more interested in my friends than him.
Then there's the reason I've started to notice all this; lets call him George.
Jeez, I adore this boy! He plays cricket with my bf (Let's call him Andrew), but he's more my friend than his, but it's through my bf we became friends.
I know this is really confusing confused
George has a girlfriend who is amazing, but they aren't getting on, at all. Bit like Andrew and me really.
Now, whenever we all go out (usually every thu and sat) I kind of get the impression that George likes me too, as do all of my friends. He is SO amazing.
Now, I really want something to happen, but does that really make me that horrible a person? Because one of my freinds really thinks so, but it's not like Andrew would even notice.
I don't know what to do at the moment!
Why is everything so complicated!? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
JessiMonster
The Co-PWNER
The Co-PWNER
JessiMonster

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't think I'm in the slightest bit horrible actually!   No, I don't think I'm in the slightest bit horrible actually! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:30 am

Hey sorry its been so long haha.

I understand how you feel. I'm going through something similar at the moment, but I don't have a boyfriend.
I had a birthday party the monday after my birthday. And we all just went to the mall to hang out (because the ice skating rink was closed grrr.) And I invited this friend of mine who I became friends with last year. I liked him a lot last year, but this year, I've made myself get over it and I'm able to just think of him as a friend.
So I invited him and his girlfriend to my party.
But his girlfriend couldn't make it.
And he pretty much stayed by my side the whole night.
I think at first, I didn't think much of it bc i've done so well with making myself just be friends with him.
But then another one of my friends pulled me to the side and told me that he had been flirting with me a wholeeeeeeeee lot that night. And when I thought about it? wow. a lot.
But he has a girlfriend. and the whole situation has just brought up old feelings. so i'm so confused.

I think both of us just have to wait it out and let what happens happen. My situation is complicated bc I actually like his girlfriend. I don't hate her guts for being with him.
And your situation is complicated because you've been with your boyfriend so long.
But if you ask me, (and don't get offended) it almost seems like you and your boyfriend are together out of habit and a feeling of complacency. you know? maybe just something to think about...

Anyways, I hope everything turns out okay with you. good luck. Very Happy
(oh and happy birthday. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
ClareBear
Mundane
Mundane
ClareBear

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't think I'm in the slightest bit horrible actually!   No, I don't think I'm in the slightest bit horrible actually! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:54 am

Oh I'm not offended! We really are just a habit to each other now!
Boys really do confuse me! Sounds like your boy thing is just as bad! It's horrible when you have to figure these things out! I'm having the same problem though, I like his gf way too much, but I obv like him way more!
And he does like me, we were out two weeks ago, and he kissed me, and invited me back to his but I was very good and told him no, because I love his gf too much to do that to her! Lots of restraint on my part! But it makes it interesting because everytime I've seen him since he's invited me back to his Laughing
Thank you for the happy birthday! I'm really not that excited though Suspect
Back to top Go down
JessiMonster
The Co-PWNER
The Co-PWNER
JessiMonster

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't think I'm in the slightest bit horrible actually!   No, I don't think I'm in the slightest bit horrible actually! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:29 am

Haha it really sucks when you like the girlfriend. It makes me feel bad, but hey, I can't help it if her boyfriend is awesome can I? hahaha

But hearing that he's kissed you and invited you back to his place... maybe he's not such a good idea. Because if he'll do that to his girlfriend now, who's to say he wouldn't do it to you if and when you got together? you know?
I mean, that would be my fear personally. I'd always have that thought in the back of my head "He went behind his ex-girlfriend's back. What if he does it to me?"

But I don't know. That's how I would feel. I don't know about you.
I just hope that in the end, you're happy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ClareBear
Mundane
Mundane
ClareBear

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't think I'm in the slightest bit horrible actually!   No, I don't think I'm in the slightest bit horrible actually! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:32 am

Haha I know what you mean!
But he really is a sweetie! I don't even think I'd want to be his gf! I uld actually just like to have my wicked way with him on a regular basis! Twisted Evil
Haha! Oh well! I'm just going to see what happens! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JessiMonster
The Co-PWNER
The Co-PWNER
JessiMonster

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't think I'm in the slightest bit horrible actually!   No, I don't think I'm in the slightest bit horrible actually! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:07 pm

Hahahaha well there's always that isn't there? Wink

I'm also just going to let what happens happen. Its a good philosophy. I hope it works out for both of us. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't think I'm in the slightest bit horrible actually!   No, I don't think I'm in the slightest bit horrible actually! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No, I don't think I'm in the slightest bit horrible actually!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadowhunters :: Off-Topic :: Let Out Your Feelings and Thoughts Here-
Jump to: