The Shadowhunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Shadowhunters

This is The Shadowhunters Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Costumes anyone?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JessiMonster
The Co-PWNER
The Co-PWNER
JessiMonster

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Costumes anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Costumes anyone?   Costumes anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:25 am

Anyone dressing up for Halloween?
My friends and I are going trick-or-treating this year because its our last year together before we graduate.

I myself am going to be Sally from the Nightmare Before Christmas and my friend Eric is going to be my Jack. I love you Its going to be adorable. And we're going to wear our costumes to school that day too.

If you're going to dress up, what's it going to be? Smile
Back to top Go down
libbs
SIMOBELLE
SIMOBELLE
libbs

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Costumes anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costumes anyone?   Costumes anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:04 pm

So last year on Halloween, I was in my art class and I was stricken by the most genius idea for a costume. Then I forgot it a day later. It still haunts me to this day, because it was so brilliant that I started laughing out loud to myself. I wish I could remember it.

Last year I was Harry Potter. It was amazing. I had the glasses, and everything. I even coloured in and bushied up my eyebrows to look like a guy.

This year though, I'm not going to be in my city. Which sucks. If I was though, I'd probably be a Dradle. For any of you don't know what that is, it's this click here. It's kind of like a spinning top game that Jewish people play at Hanukkah. Smile
Back to top Go down
lai
Mundane
Mundane
lai

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Costumes anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costumes anyone?   Costumes anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:02 am

My friend and I are reusing and reworking our jester costumes from last year- the collars were terrible, and the hats didn't fit properly, so this year we are DEAD JESTERS. We're going to purposely tear them up and make up our faces. It'll be great.

Probably my favorite costume ever is when 3 of my friends and I went as KISS. I was Peter Criss, I didn't get a choice, since my friends call me Kitty. It was meant to be. But the makeup turned out spectacular and we even made silver boots out of shiny tape.
Back to top Go down
ClareBear
Mundane
Mundane
ClareBear

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Costumes anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costumes anyone?   Costumes anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:03 am

Aw your costumes all sound cool! Especially Sally! I love that film! Razz
I'm just going to a friends house for Halloween, so we're doing face pains while we're there, and I have some black wings, but if I was to go trick or treating or to a proper party, I'd really want to go as Ruby Gloom! Very Happy

This thread is kind of cool though, I'm having a themed fancy dress party for my birthday this year; Famous Film Characters! I picked 5 that I was going to choose one from, but I am really struggling to decide! Alice in Wonderland, Dorothy from Wizard of Oz, Snow White, Wednesday from Addams Family, and Holly Golightly. confused

And just to change the subject back rather abruptly, I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Costumes anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costumes anyone?   Costumes anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Costumes anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadowhunters :: Off-Topic :: General Information N' Such.-
Jump to: