The Shadowhunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Shadowhunters

This is The Shadowhunters Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

At the Moment...

Go down 
+2
lai
JessiMonster
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lai
Mundane
Mundane
lai

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-09-27

At the Moment... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Moment...   At the Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:48 am

ATM: Writing an essay on the Scarlet Letter
Back to top Go down
JessiMonster
The Co-PWNER
The Co-PWNER
JessiMonster

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: At the Moment...   At the Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:41 pm

ATM: Just finished watching some episodes from the final season of Gilmore Girls. And unfortunately feeling like I ate wayyy too much at lunch today. ugh. haha.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cape
Creator of this Shizz
Creator of this Shizz
Mr.Cape

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: At the Moment...   At the Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:52 pm

ATM: i'm hating a group of people
Back to top Go down
libbs
SIMOBELLE
SIMOBELLE
libbs

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: At the Moment...   At the Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:13 pm

ATM: debating on whether or not to finish my religion homework or not. Oh the joys of procrastination...
Back to top Go down
JessiMonster
The Co-PWNER
The Co-PWNER
JessiMonster

PostSubject: Re: At the Moment...   At the Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:56 pm

ATM: *cry* My foot is hurting me so badly. My sister thinks I might've fractured it. Which, if I did, there's nothing to do about it.

She thinks it might be more of a stress fracture. Because nothing big has happened to make this happen. But its just gotten worse and worse over the week. Oh god it hurts. Crying or Very sad pale No
Back to top Go down
libbs
SIMOBELLE
SIMOBELLE
libbs

PostSubject: Re: At the Moment...   At the Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:50 pm

ATM: I'm in the shittiest (sorry for the word) mood ever. I'm stressed out to the max and feel like having a mental break down. I just really need a hug. Sad
Back to top Go down
ClareBear
Mundane
Mundane
ClareBear

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: At the Moment...   At the Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:12 am

Oh no! Ok, I'm sending you hugs Smile Just because nobody should be in a shitty mood

ATM I'm wondering if the postman will ever turn up!
Back to top Go down
JessiMonster
The Co-PWNER
The Co-PWNER
JessiMonster

PostSubject: Re: At the Moment...   At the Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:01 pm

ATM: Just saw a bunch of Twilight sneak peeks on ABC Family. yeah, it does not look good to me. at all. probably won't see it. I'd be happier that way.
Also just saw that there was an All Time Low song on Greek tonight.
Noooooooooooo! why is this happening?!
Back to top Go down
libbs
SIMOBELLE
SIMOBELLE
libbs

PostSubject: Re: At the Moment...   At the Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:27 pm

ATM: Shocked .... yeah my jaw just dropped. I think the world is coming to an end - (I am reffering what jess posted above). Everything that I love is turning on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whyyy??

Besides that, I am so freaking nervous it is not even funny. Leaving for a debate tournament tomorrow in Montreal (hahahaha yeepppp, I'm that nerdy). And, well, it's scary. Terrfiying actually. I have oto keep on hitting back space becaue my hand is shaking, oh godddddd.....
Back to top Go down
ClareBear
Mundane
Mundane
ClareBear

PostSubject: Re: At the Moment...   At the Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:19 pm

ATM I'm thinking it's pretty awesome that we've had snow, but not so awesome that it hasn't stuck! I feel christmassy now though! santa rendeer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JessiMonster
The Co-PWNER
The Co-PWNER
JessiMonster

PostSubject: Re: At the Moment...   At the Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:42 pm

ATM: Just saw that Panic at the Disco has made Northern Downpour their new single. Now, I read an interview a long time ago with Ryan saying that the lyrics to that song meant a lot to him, so much that he made sure Brendon sang it a certain way.

... so why is it their single? I mean, I love the song, but if its so dear to him, why make it mainstream? sigh i just don't get it sometimes.
Back to top Go down
ClareBear
Mundane
Mundane
ClareBear

PostSubject: Re: At the Moment...   At the Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:40 pm

ATM I'm desperately trying to do an essay on Religion in Victorian Britain! It is os not good fun i tell you!
Back to top Go down
libbs
SIMOBELLE
SIMOBELLE
libbs

PostSubject: Re: At the Moment...   At the Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:48 pm

ATM: I'm back from Montreal. Phew. I'm really happy that it's all over. I got back at two in the morning and couldn't wake up this morning so I stayed home from school. Now I just have to catch up on my American History paper that's due tomorrow....
Back to top Go down
ClareBear
Mundane
Mundane
ClareBear

PostSubject: Re: At the Moment...   At the Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:57 pm

ATM I'm getting far too engrossed in Ruby Gloom!
Back to top Go down
JessiMonster
The Co-PWNER
The Co-PWNER
JessiMonster

PostSubject: Re: At the Moment...   At the Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:45 pm

ATM: Being annoyed at the people running and jumping down the halls of my school screaming "OBAMA!!!" at the top of their lungs. Yes, we know he won. Thanks.

honestly, after the election, I'm a little nervous about everything, but at the same time, I'm excited to see what the future will bring. Because the election is historic and... I don't know I'm just excited. (although, I cried last night when they said Obama won. but only because I'm nervous. I do feel like it was the right choice in the end.)
Oh and apparently people were getting into fights with their statuses on Myspace. How stupid. I avoided the internet last night.
Back to top Go down
libbs
SIMOBELLE
SIMOBELLE
libbs

PostSubject: Re: At the Moment...   At the Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:12 pm

ATM: I just finished watching the video for northern downpour. I'm too sad to make any serious comments on it... *sigh*

I'm going to a coffee house at my friends school in a bit. I feel so normal for lack of a better word going into her school because my school as they call it, is a castle. It's not. But it is different than theirs. Sounds stupid, but I feel like I'm in a movie when I go into other schools.... I made that sound like I have no life Razz. Oh the joys of going to a private school...
Back to top Go down
ClareBear
Mundane
Mundane
ClareBear

PostSubject: Re: At the Moment...   At the Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:05 pm

ATM going to watch the cricket boys play football! Boys in shorts, what more I could want I don't know! Laughing
Back to top Go down
JessiMonster
The Co-PWNER
The Co-PWNER
JessiMonster

PostSubject: Re: At the Moment...   At the Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:54 pm

ATM: Thinking about how tomorrow is my birthday! I'm almost 18! I could get into certain clubs if I wanted to. Razz
Back to top Go down
ClareBear
Mundane
Mundane
ClareBear

PostSubject: Re: At the Moment...   At the Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:32 am

ATM I'm trying to get some authorship and theory revision done for my test monday Evil or Very Mad
Stupid tests Sad
Back to top Go down
JessiMonster
The Co-PWNER
The Co-PWNER
JessiMonster

PostSubject: Re: At the Moment...   At the Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:55 pm

At the moment its my birthday! Very Happy Very Happy Cool I love you What a Face cheers Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
ClareBear
Mundane
Mundane
ClareBear

PostSubject: Re: At the Moment...   At the Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:37 pm

ATM I'm getting ready for work! Fun fun fun! Sleep
Back to top Go down
libbs
SIMOBELLE
SIMOBELLE
libbs

PostSubject: Re: At the Moment...   At the Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:12 pm

ATM: I'm helping my sister pack. fuunnnn..

and happy belated birthday Jess Smile
Back to top Go down
JessiMonster
The Co-PWNER
The Co-PWNER
JessiMonster

PostSubject: Re: At the Moment...   At the Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:02 pm

ATM: Listening to my dad yell at his favorite football team. Literally yelling. haha he gets wayyyy to into it.

And thank you Libby! I love you
Back to top Go down
ClareBear
Mundane
Mundane
ClareBear

PostSubject: Re: At the Moment...   At the Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:51 pm

ATM wondering who I'd rather be suck in a lift with, Robert Pattinson, Brandon Flowers or Jared Followill. Why can't I have them all!? No fair!
Back to top Go down
JessiMonster
The Co-PWNER
The Co-PWNER
JessiMonster

PostSubject: Re: At the Moment...   At the Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:33 am

^mmm i'm going to say strike robert patinson off the list. coughcoughcough. Wink

ATM: feeling really bad that its been so long since I've been on here. No sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Moment...   At the Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the Moment...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadowhunters :: Off-Topic :: Forum Games-
Jump to: