The Shadowhunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Shadowhunters

This is The Shadowhunters Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Goonies.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JessiMonster
The Co-PWNER
The Co-PWNER
JessiMonster

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-09-22

The Goonies. Empty
PostSubject: The Goonies.   The Goonies. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:56 pm

Okay, The Goonies.
best.movie.ever.made.period. Twisted Evil

Seven kids (well six really because Chuck goes to find the police but gets caught by the bad guys) who go looking for treasure in the basement of an old closed restaraunt. Awesome.

I think Chunk is my favorite character. When the Fortellis are questioning him and threatening him with a blender and they're all "Tell us everything." and then Chunk gives them a life story of all the bad things he's done? bahahahahaha hilarious. Especially when he's telling them how he made people at a movie theater think he was throwing up over the balcony. Oh man genius.

And then when they get to the restaraunt and Mikey wants to go the 'bathroom.' and Chunk is all "Dead things, Mikey, dead things." in that crazy voice.

Yeah, this movie is pure '80s entertainment.
I love it.
You?
Back to top Go down
ClareBear
Mundane
Mundane
ClareBear

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-10-03

The Goonies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goonies.   The Goonies. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:23 am

OH.MY.GOD!
This film rocks my socks Exclamation
It's been one of my favourites for a long time now! I love you
I love the part when Sloth shouts 'HEY YOU GUYS' - I have a friend who does an absolutely awesome impression of that!
I was so shocked when I found out that it was Mikey who played Samwise in LOTR! Barmy! Shocked
Back to top Go down
JessiMonster
The Co-PWNER
The Co-PWNER
JessiMonster

The Goonies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goonies.   The Goonies. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:25 pm

Haha have you ever seen those few episodes that make fun of the Goonies? esp Sloth? its hilarious. and so random.

Yes! everytime i watch LotR, i just think to myself "oh i could so see little Mikey when sam said that" haha its great.

Have you ever noticed that in the attic, Data says "Don't touch it Josh!!" but he's talking to Brand? because he said the actor's real name by accident and nobody caught it.
And then when the big stones are about to fall on them in that tunnel, Data yells out "Holy S-H-I-T!" he spells it out because his mother wouldn't let him cuss in the movie. haha its hilarious.
Back to top Go down
ClareBear
Mundane
Mundane
ClareBear

The Goonies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goonies.   The Goonies. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:23 am

^ I so never noticed the Josh thing! I will keep my eyes and ears open for it next time though!
Aw I didn't realise that was why he didn't swear! That's kind of sweet!
Sorry, what episodes?! I think I may have missed something somewhere! confused
Back to top Go down
JessiMonster
The Co-PWNER
The Co-PWNER
JessiMonster

The Goonies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goonies.   The Goonies. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:41 pm

Ahahahaha SO sorry. I meant to type Family Guy episodes.

I'm cool. Cool

haha.

Anyways, yes. Family Guy episodes that make fun of Sloth. or really just make jokes. its hilarious.

Whenever I watch Lord of the Rings, and I see Sam, sometimes I can't help thinking to myself "Wow that was so Mikey right there."

I love Mikey.
And I love how all the characters say a word wrong and someone corrects them and then they respond with "That's what I said." i like it when movies have random repeating gags in them.
Back to top Go down
ClareBear
Mundane
Mundane
ClareBear

The Goonies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goonies.   The Goonies. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:35 pm

I had a feeling you meant Family Guy! I love it! Very Happy

I'm so going to watch it again soon so I can catch all the mistakes!

I know! It's random watching LOTR! He looks so old in it compared to Mikey! Which is only natural I know! But it freaks me out sometimes! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Goonies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goonies.   The Goonies. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Goonies.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadowhunters :: Off-Topic :: Movies Much?-
Jump to: