The Shadowhunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Shadowhunters

This is The Shadowhunters Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JessiMonster
The Co-PWNER
The Co-PWNER
JessiMonster

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-09-22

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Empty
PostSubject: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation   CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:04 pm

Yes the original. The other two? meh, not so much for me.

But did anyone watch the episode where Warrick is accused of murder? Wow the ending pretty much shocked me. I freaked out. I'm not sure, but it might have been a rerun of the season finale.

Anyone else as big of a fan as me?
Back to top Go down
libbs
SIMOBELLE
SIMOBELLE
libbs

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation   CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:19 pm

Love the show. It's crazy original... well was at the time it came out. Las Vegas is the only way to go, they actually get the cases with the psychopath killers, unlike Miami or New York *shudders*, where it's just drama.

I am so ticked that Grissim's leaving.... it's impossible! Without him there is no show. Grissim = CSI ... Greg is also in that equasion, but Grissim was just... he's the main guy! ahh!!
Back to top Go down
JessiMonster
The Co-PWNER
The Co-PWNER
JessiMonster

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation   CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:41 pm

Ugh I hate that he's leaving too!
I don't want some new guy that has a crazy background.

but yes, we will still have greg with his funny lines. i just like him in general.

But no Grissom? *shudder*
Back to top Go down
libbs
SIMOBELLE
SIMOBELLE
libbs

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation   CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:26 am

so I saw the episode where Warrick got all, you know, and I was in shock. Are they trying to get a whole new cast in? I hope not, it's going to ruin the show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation   CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadowhunters :: Off-Topic :: TV Section-
Jump to: