The Shadowhunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Shadowhunters

This is The Shadowhunters Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Robert and Maryse Lightwood

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JessiMonster
The Co-PWNER
The Co-PWNER
JessiMonster

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Robert and Maryse Lightwood Empty
PostSubject: Robert and Maryse Lightwood   Robert and Maryse Lightwood Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:22 pm

Here is where you can talk about Alec and Isabelle's parents: Robert and Maryse.

Talk about why you like/don't like them and how you think their roles in the series further the plot.

Remember that you are not limited to talking about why you like them. Just make sure that everyone's opinions are respected!
Back to top Go down
ClareBear
Mundane
Mundane
ClareBear

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Robert and Maryse Lightwood   Robert and Maryse Lightwood Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:06 am

I hope we get to see more of Daddy Lightwood in COG, I feel that I can't really discuss him much because we haven't really got anything on him yet.
But Mommy Lightwood on the other hand, I hope she redeems herself in COG, I really didn't like her much at all. She was so mean to Jace, which is kind of understandable to a certain extent, because Valentine is really evil, but Jace isn't Valentine, and she should have given him the benefit of the doubt if she really does see him as another son to her.
Okay that's my rant over! Laughing
Back to top Go down
JessiMonster
The Co-PWNER
The Co-PWNER
JessiMonster

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Robert and Maryse Lightwood   Robert and Maryse Lightwood Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:58 pm

I could not stand Maryse in CoA. she was a bitch. period.
Until the end when she talks to Jace and tells him that she did sing to him when he was a kid. I definitely got some watery eyes then haha.
But then, during the rest of the book, yeah she was a bit scared that he would be like his father. so its partly understandable.

And I hope Robert is in it more too. He seemed pretty cool and tough. I just hope he reacts well to Alec being gay. It seems as if Alec really looks up to him and wants him to be proud of him.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle*Lightwood
Mundane
Mundane

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Robert and Maryse Lightwood   Robert and Maryse Lightwood Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:04 pm

Maryse was a bitch when she was mean to Jace, but in the end, she still loved him as her own son.
Robert on the other hand, he needs to come out more in the book. The only part you see him is in CoA.
Onto Alec and Izzy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robert and Maryse Lightwood   Robert and Maryse Lightwood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robert and Maryse Lightwood
Page 1 of 1