The Shadowhunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Shadowhunters

This is The Shadowhunters Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Simon Lewis.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JessiMonster
The Co-PWNER
The Co-PWNER
JessiMonster

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Simon Lewis. Empty
PostSubject: Simon Lewis.   Simon Lewis. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:14 pm

Here is where you can discuss Simon, Clary's best friend and sometimes love.

Talk here about what you like/don't like about Simon and what you think his role in the series does to further the plot.

Remember that you are not forced to talk about only good things. Just make sure that everyone's opinions are respected!
Back to top Go down
ClareBear
Mundane
Mundane
ClareBear

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Simon Lewis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Lewis.   Simon Lewis. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:00 am

Aw Simon is awesome!
I don't think he should be with Clary though. No way.
Simon and Maia should be together, they will be so sweet together, and it would be interesting to see how it works with the whole Vampire and Werewolves hating eachother scenario!
Anyone else wonder how big a deal will be made in COG about Simon having Jace's blood? I think it's going to be interesting, because if Valentine did experiment with Jace, and if there really is angels blood in with Jace's, what does that mean for Simon?!
Back to top Go down
libbs
SIMOBELLE
SIMOBELLE
libbs

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Simon Lewis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Lewis.   Simon Lewis. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:30 pm

well, I've posted this theory twice before on different forums, but I suppose I'll post it again Smile

My theory is that Simon can go outsdie in sunglight, go into churches, and all that good stuff, because when he drank Jace's blood, is wasn't forced. I read somewhere that the only reason why vamps can't do those thigns is because they drink blood, which makes the cursed, because it's un-holy. Well, more of the fact that it's forced. But Jace offered his blood, so it wasn't. Not too sure if I explained it well. Oh, and CC tends to take some things from HP, and so with Harry and the Avada Kedavra curse and not dieing because he was giving himself up kind of thing, so it may the same.

wow, I don't think that made much sense. oh well. If confused jsut ask Smile
Back to top Go down
ClareBear
Mundane
Mundane
ClareBear

Simon Lewis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Lewis.   Simon Lewis. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:49 am

That made sense! Kind of! Laughing
That's a good reference to HP!
I think I read your theory over at Downworlders!
Makes sense hearing it again though!
Back to top Go down
libbs
SIMOBELLE
SIMOBELLE
libbs

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Simon Lewis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Lewis.   Simon Lewis. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:37 pm

^haha, yeah I did post it up on downworlders awhile ago. But it's nice to repeat, just not a lot though. Razz

Anyways, another thing about Simon...

just a little random question, how many sibilings does he have? Cause in the book, I think in CoB, it says his brothers and sisters, or I could be making that up. I tend to do that quite a bit Razz
Back to top Go down
ClareBear
Mundane
Mundane
ClareBear

Simon Lewis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Lewis.   Simon Lewis. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:09 pm

I thought he just had the one sister! I could be completely wrong though!
I haven't even got my copy of COB to look!Sad
Back to top Go down
Isabelle*Lightwood
Mundane
Mundane

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-07-28

Simon Lewis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Lewis.   Simon Lewis. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:53 pm

Simon is sweet. But honestly, Clary and Simon made a horrible pair *puts hands up* just my opinion.
I think it made a good twist to the entire series. Simon becoming a vampire, and Simon being able to walk in sunlight.
My theory is though, is that Jace had something in him that made Simon able to withstand sunlight. Because it was right after he drank Jace's blood he was able to go into the sun. I could be wrong though. I think CC needs to put that more info on that in the story. It keeps you guessing TOO much.
Anyway, that's my thought on Simon.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Simon Lewis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Lewis.   Simon Lewis. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simon Lewis.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadowhunters :: The Characters :: Simon-
Jump to: