The Shadowhunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Shadowhunters

This is The Shadowhunters Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jace Wayland

Go down 
+6
hidden-beauty
ClareBear
hannahem27
lai
libbs
JessiMonster
10 posters
AuthorMessage
JessiMonster
The Co-PWNER
The Co-PWNER
JessiMonster

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Jace Wayland Empty
PostSubject: Jace Wayland   Jace Wayland Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:11 pm

So this is where you can discuss the infamous Jace in detail.

Talk about what you like/don't like about him and what you think his role in the story adds to the plot.

Remember that you're not limited to praise. Just make sure everyone's opinions are respected!
Back to top Go down
libbs
SIMOBELLE
SIMOBELLE
libbs

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Jace Wayland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Wayland   Jace Wayland Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:56 am

haha, oh Jace.

My views: He seems hot in snarky/arrogant way in the book, but if he was a real person, I'd probably really not like him. Haha, I'd probably think he was an ass, but a good looking ass.

I think CC can write amazing dialouge too for his character. I can laugh a good five minutes on some lines.
Back to top Go down
lai
Mundane
Mundane
lai

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Jace Wayland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Wayland   Jace Wayland Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:01 am

No kidding on the dialogue. You could fill a book with his quotes, and those relating to him. That Cuckoo line? priceless.

Jace reminds me of that terribly arrogant, best-friend's ex who you're sworn to hate but just CAN'T because he's funny and gorgeous. And unfortunately a complete ass.
Back to top Go down
hannahem27
Mundane
Mundane

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Jace Wayland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Wayland   Jace Wayland Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:20 pm

lai wrote:
No kidding on the dialogue. You could fill a book with his quotes, and those relating to him. That Cuckoo line? priceless.

Jace reminds me of that terribly arrogant, best-friend's ex who you're sworn to hate but just CAN'T because he's funny and gorgeous. And unfortunately a complete ass.

I agree. Unfortunately, he's also the one you find yourself falling in love with regardless...

Jace too, I think has a lot of emotional baggage that kinda makes him the arrogant person he is. But he's still gorgeous anyway!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hannahem27
JessiMonster
The Co-PWNER
The Co-PWNER
JessiMonster

Jace Wayland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Wayland   Jace Wayland Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:36 pm

Yeah I don't know how I would feel about Jace if he was a real person and I met him. I think... that I would like him just because he can be pretty closed off about himself at times, and I like a good mystery. I like guys that don't spill all about their lives.

Not saying that Jace is quiet. haha far from it. But he doesn't open up completely about his thoughts, except sometimes to Clary. He uses his sarcasm as a sort of sheild, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
libbs
SIMOBELLE
SIMOBELLE
libbs

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Jace Wayland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Wayland   Jace Wayland Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:12 pm

^ haha, the sarcasm. Love it.

I do like a guy with a mystery but with him, it's more of... you just couldn't get close. At all. That would really annoy me. If he was being coy and suspicious with the mystery (if that makes sense) then it wouldn't so much. Though using sarcasm as a shield is really cute (in my opinion), it wouldn't come off as that to me because I wouldn't know him as well as we do in the book.

He's a confusing character at times. I find that sometimes you just don't know how he's going to react. *sigh* Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
lai
Mundane
Mundane
lai

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Jace Wayland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Wayland   Jace Wayland Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:47 pm

Right- I think the stuff I love about people in books are traits that piss me off to no end in real people. In books, I love when people are compassionate and try to help, but in real life, BUZZ OFF. I can do it my self.

But still. Jace is that guy you see and just go No way. Not Fair.
Back to top Go down
ClareBear
Mundane
Mundane
ClareBear

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Jace Wayland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Wayland   Jace Wayland Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:55 am

Wow I was going to say something really interesting but I thought of Jace and I started thinking about things I could do with Jace I love you
Now my mind won't actually work properly. *clears throat*
Right
I think if I met someone like Jace I would fall hook line and sinker! I like a challenge in a boy!Very Happy
I love the sarcasm from Jace, there are so many great lines in the books, and I just hope that they continue in COG!
*daydreaming again*
Back to top Go down
JessiMonster
The Co-PWNER
The Co-PWNER
JessiMonster

Jace Wayland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Wayland   Jace Wayland Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:12 pm

^Yes! you feel the same way as me if you met him.

I like how you said it would be a challenge. that's exactly how i feel, i just couldn't get it out right haha.

so earlier, i meant what you said about him being a challenge. Cool
Back to top Go down
hannahem27
Mundane
Mundane

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Jace Wayland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Wayland   Jace Wayland Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:01 am

I think what I would fall for with Jace is his *cough* wit and his sarcasm. Some of the quotes he pumps out in both books are hilarious!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hannahem27
ClareBear
Mundane
Mundane
ClareBear

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Jace Wayland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Wayland   Jace Wayland Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:46 am

I know! Challenges in boys are always a good thing! Laughing
I am actually hoping and praying that I meet someone like him!
Although, whoever the poor boy is will probably freak out at the amount of drool coming out of my mouth! Razz
Back to top Go down
hidden-beauty
Mundane
Mundane

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Jace Wayland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Wayland   Jace Wayland Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:49 pm

i think jace an awsome character Very Happy

he makes u want to love him Like a Star @ heaven

and he does sownd guwjuzz Razz
Back to top Go down
ShadowGirl
Mundane
Mundane

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-08

Jace Wayland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Wayland   Jace Wayland Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:42 am

Jace is arrogant, stubborn, crude, and at times insensitive. . . So how could I [/b]not[b] fall in love with him? Even just reading about him in the book made me love him, so if he was real, it would be sooo much worse. I have to keep reminding myself that he's just a character in a book, reminding myself that he'll never be here Sad

Aww well, at least I can read about him! He's soo funny and I just love all of the sarcastic yet insightful things he says!!! He is amazing!!! He always knows just what to say, and no matter what he does, I find him faultless.

I guess some people think he might be too mean, too much of an asshole for them, but sadly. . .I'm a sucker for that type. Especially when he has so many other layers aswell, like his intelligence and his pain.

If he were real, I'd probably be the girl that loved him so much, despite the fact that it was unrequited. I'd chase him forever probably, knowing that I could never find anything more perfect.

And I'm not ashamed because I absolutely, indubitably, without a doubt ADORE Jace Wayland!!!<3<3<3
Back to top Go down
Isabelle*Lightwood
Mundane
Mundane

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-07-28

Jace Wayland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Wayland   Jace Wayland Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:35 pm

Sucks that they have no pictures to describe how I picture Jace! Damn!
Everyone admits that he [i] IS [/i] an ass......but he's hot.........no doubt. He makes the book......whole......if you know what I mean. You need at least one interesting character to make a book interesting.....I find.
Too bad he's only a book character :( :x
*Cross my fingers* I'll find my Jace someday.
My absolute favourite part in the book (line for line):
"Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself." (Jace)
"At least you don't have to worry about rejection." (Madame Dorothea)
"Not Necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting." (Jace)
I laughed for 3 days at that part.........what an amazing little paragraph. :)
Back to top Go down
DreaminInsane
Mundane
Mundane

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-11-30

Jace Wayland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Wayland   Jace Wayland Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:08 am

I agree in so many things that I'd have to quote many of you.
Now, this
Isabelle*Lightwood wrote:
*Cross my fingers* I'll find my Jace someday.

I'll find my Jace, too.
When thinking about it, about him, his personality and looks, I think that I'd totally fall for someone like that. An intelligent sarcastic bad boy that hides his pain and is psychologically troubled is like the perfect formula for me. Or maybe I like him so much because I myself, am like that. Laughing But even if I don't show it, I care about people, at least in my own way.
Anyway, I won't rant about my personality and how I would treat a guy like Jace. I'll leave that for other day- or maybe I'll leave it in my head. Rolling Eyes

To put it simple: I love Jace. He even made me want to cry in the end of CoB, damn.
Back to top Go down
Jace4Evaxxx
Mundane
Mundane

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-12-01

Jace Wayland Empty
PostSubject: Love Jace   Jace Wayland Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:51 pm

Yeah i so agree. The sarcastic bad boy type is for me.. well Jace is nyway i think if i met a boy like tht in real life tho id think what an ass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jace Wayland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Wayland   Jace Wayland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jace Wayland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadowhunters :: The Characters :: Jace-
Jump to: