The Shadowhunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Shadowhunters

This is The Shadowhunters Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats your favorite pair?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Cape
Creator of this Shizz
Creator of this Shizz
Mr.Cape

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Whats your favorite pair? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your favorite pair?   Whats your favorite pair? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:40 pm

Shoes! Everybody loves them. I love converse, i even have a photo of the ones i have. They look absolutely great when i wear them with sweatpants. heres what they look like.

Whats your favorite pair? 9755-645454-p
Back to top Go down
libbs
SIMOBELLE
SIMOBELLE
libbs

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite pair?   Whats your favorite pair? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:00 pm

First pair, absolutely am in love with them. Like I really am. I was shopping in Toronto near the Eaton's centre when I was there for a debate trip, and walked into a store and it was love at first sight. Best thing ever? They were half off, last pair, my size. They were meant for me I love you Very Happy

Whats your favorite pair? Converseee

so those are the *exact* ones, but they are the closest I could find. Mine have black laces and the tweedyness of them is a dark grey so its really not that stand outish. Smile - oh they also fold up, they're the x-hi style.

other pair, i love them, because they are my crappy shoes that I just kick on whenever. ThingI hate though, is that everyone now has them, and go "oh my god! I have the same shoes as you!!!!!"

Whats your favorite pair? Redconverse

mine are so much more ridiciously beat up, its not even funny.
Back to top Go down
JessiMonster
The Co-PWNER
The Co-PWNER
JessiMonster

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite pair?   Whats your favorite pair? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:48 pm

My favorite shoes? These:
Whats your favorite pair? Mineblackyg9
but they're actually not black. they're this plaid color: (keep in mind that i do NOT like these shoes. haha i just need the plaid)

Whats your favorite pair? Plaidim6

also, on mine, the buttons down the side are black and the toe/sole is an off-white ivory color. i wish i could find a pic but ugh i couldn't.
Of course I also love my low-top beat up black converse. the ones with Sisky Business's signature. and cobra starship. Very Happy
And the Pink Spiders signed my plaid shoes.

My wish list is a pair of shoes that I can't even describe to you how badly I want them. The Kurt Cobain high tops:

Whats your favorite pair? Kcconversefe3
Oh man I want them.
Ok. I'm done now. Cool
Back to top Go down
libbs
SIMOBELLE
SIMOBELLE
libbs

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite pair?   Whats your favorite pair? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:56 pm

^oh my god. those are amazing! I love them!!

I can hoenstly say that converse are my absolute faovurite shoes. ever. They are the comfiest things I have ever owned in my life. I've gone through about three pairs in thee years (haha, they'd last longer, but I wear them in winter and tend to get mild frost bite on my toes, but oh well, it's better than uggs). I wish I had my other pair still, but my older sister who hated them with a living passion through them out when I was at camp. I could just kill her at times for her doing that.

... ah! I can't find a picture on google. It sucks. Anyways, I shall desribe them for you to the best of my ability. They were black high tops, except they had patches everywhere, and the ocnverse symbol was all coloured and patched, and oh! I loved them. They were my first pair, and basically falling apart, but they were pure love I love you
Back to top Go down
hannahem27
Mundane
Mundane

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite pair?   Whats your favorite pair? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:27 pm

I love my Converse shoes! I feel very Bay City Rollers in them...

Whats your favorite pair? Converse-cons-all-star-tartan-hi[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hannahem27
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite pair?   Whats your favorite pair? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your favorite pair?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadowhunters :: Off-Topic :: General Information N' Such.-
Jump to: