The Shadowhunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Shadowhunters

This is The Shadowhunters Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Luke Garroway

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JessiMonster
The Co-PWNER
The Co-PWNER
JessiMonster

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Luke Garroway Empty
PostSubject: Luke Garroway   Luke Garroway Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:31 pm

Here is where you can discuss Luke, Clary's father-figure.

Talk here about what you like/dislike about him and how you think his role in the story furthers the plot.

Remember that you are not forced to like him on here. Just make sure that everyone's opinions are respected!
Back to top Go down
libbs
SIMOBELLE
SIMOBELLE
libbs

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Luke Garroway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke Garroway   Luke Garroway Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:51 pm

Someone somewhere on the web found out a connection between Jace and Luke to make it that Luke was Jace's uncle. Trying to find it in CoA/CoB. Something about Stephen's wife that died was Luke's sister.

I'm not sure if this is correct, but if it is, I think it's very interesting. And I think that Luke somehow knows that he's related to Jace, because there was one line in CoA that kind of stuck out to me... I'll post it later when I find it Smile
Back to top Go down
JessiMonster
The Co-PWNER
The Co-PWNER
JessiMonster

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Luke Garroway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke Garroway   Luke Garroway Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:01 pm

^Is it the one about how he thought Jace was starting to look to him as a 'father' too? like clary did?

For some reason, I think of Lupin from HP when I read about Luke. i don't see them looking alike, but in my mind, they have the same sort of disposition.

I don't know. Is that weird? I don't think its just because they're both werewolves. i kind of see it for other reasons.
Back to top Go down
libbs
SIMOBELLE
SIMOBELLE
libbs

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Luke Garroway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke Garroway   Luke Garroway Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:55 pm

^yeah I think it was that thought.

I see the connection too. Actually, I thought the exact same thing. They both have that kind prescence of them, but yet can... battle for lack of a better word when needed. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luke Garroway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke Garroway   Luke Garroway Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luke Garroway
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadowhunters :: The Characters :: The Others-
Jump to: