The Shadowhunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Shadowhunters

This is The Shadowhunters Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Isabelle Lightwood

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JessiMonster
The Co-PWNER
The Co-PWNER
JessiMonster

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Isabelle Lightwood Empty
PostSubject: Isabelle Lightwood   Isabelle Lightwood Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:18 pm

This is where you can talk about Isabelle, the wonder of all boot wearing demon-hunters.

Talk here about what you like/don't like about Isabelle and how you think her role in the story furthers the plot.

Remember that you are not forced to talk about why you love her. Just make sure that everyone's opinions are respected!
Back to top Go down
ClareBear
Mundane
Mundane
ClareBear

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Isabelle Lightwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Lightwood   Isabelle Lightwood Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:09 am

Isabelle is my favourite Lightwood!
She acts all tough, and like she doesn't have a care in the world, but we all know she has a vulnerable side underneath the attitude! Don't we?!
I love her style too! I love boots! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
libbs
SIMOBELLE
SIMOBELLE
libbs

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Isabelle Lightwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Lightwood   Isabelle Lightwood Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:47 pm

I like Isabelle, but Alec is my favourite Lightwood.

Anyways, I find at times, Isabelle can be whiny. Which kind of ticks me off. Well, not whiny, but mellowdramatic. Also, at times I find her character a bit off. I can't remember when, but she at one time said "but I lvoe him" about Simon or something. And I just thought that was out of place. Though, her saying that is mellowdramtic, I just didn't feel like she 'expressed' it like that at all... if anyone understand what I mean by that?

Her character isn't a very changing character. I'm trying to remember what that kind is called, but I can't. Which is bothering me Razz.

I do like how she's protective of her family. I think that shows a better side to her Smile
Back to top Go down
Isabelle*Lightwood
Mundane
Mundane

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-07-28

Isabelle Lightwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Lightwood   Isabelle Lightwood Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:08 pm

Izzy........well, even though she plays one of the main roles in the book, she doesn't really fit. I love her boots Razz
If her personality was different, maybe she would fit, but the puzzle just doesn't work that way. No
She isn't fit for Simon either. Simon and Maia are the best pair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Isabelle Lightwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Lightwood   Isabelle Lightwood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isabelle Lightwood
Page 1 of 1